Sunday, August 16, 2009

Littleton Food Drive and Variety Show
















Friday August 14th was a whirlwind day full of excitement. I was invited to the Littleton Senior Center to perform in their Variety Show. The show raises money for the NH Food bank. Last year they collected one ton of food and they are well on their way to reaching that amount again this year. I was honored to be a part of such a great event and will cherish my memories of the caring people of Littleton NH. PS I was able to visit their famous penny candy store---it has been in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest penny candy counter!



I concluded my day by partaking in Life’s a Jungle Fashion Show Extravaganza which raised funds for the Seacoast Hospice Center. It was a blast! By pulling together and sharing our time and talent with others we made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment