Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reiki Certified

I am now certified in the First Degree and Second Degree of Reiki through Usui Shiki Ryoho.  I received my certification through Hannelore Moebius, Reiki Master from the Prana Studio for Yoga and Health.  I am not able to practice Reiki!

Reiki is an ancient healing art, which was rediscovered in Japan in the early 1900's by Dr. Mikao Usui.  The Usui-System of Reiki initiation reawaken and reopen the channels with in us.  The healing energy channels through the crown of my head passing through the upper energy centers into the heart center.  From there it flows through the arms and hands into one self for self-healing, or into the receiver's body.

A Reiki treatment restores balance and harmony in the body, bringing a sense of wholeness and well-being.  It works on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
~Hannelore Moebius

No comments:

Post a Comment