Thursday, June 11, 2009

Farmers Market

Walk with a smile, look people in the eye when they are talking to you, and don't forget to be positive.  

That's my reflection today from the farmers market :)  I had a lot of fun today observing and learning.  Wende (the farmer from CatNip Acres) taught me all about planting garlic and potatoes today.  

Last week she gave me Scarlet Runner Beans and a yellow pear cherry tomato plant.  I brought them home and my mom planted them for me in a nice pot to bring to my apartment.  The Scarlet Runner Beans are eatable but the main reason I asked for them is because they attract humming birds and butterflies I can't wait!  Also, I just love yellow cherry tomatoes so I can't wait to have them with olive oil, salt, pepper, and mozzarella!!!  MMM soo good!  Thanks for planting them mom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment