Monday, June 1, 2009

I GOT A JOB thank the lord!

I will be working for the Whole Grains Council on a few projects. Last semester I completed a huge research project which analyzed whole grains. My boss, Cindy presented all of the information I gathered in Washington D.C. a few weeks ago. After working with them for the semester they hired me to work on some new projects and I am delighted to be on board with them! To learn more about whole grains visit:
http://www.wholegrainscouncil.org/
make half your grains whole grains! Try a box of cherrios for breakfast...my favorite (besides grapefruit)!

I will also be working at 3 different farmers markets: Exeter, Durham, and Kingston
I will be selling crops for catnip acres of Epping. This will be a great opportunity to meet people who are growing locally. It will also be a great opportunity for me to encourage people to buy fresh local produce to help nourish their bodies. After all....I am a nutrition major! I will do anything involving food, friendship, nutrition, and community! http://catnipacresherbfarm.wordpress.com/photos/

No comments:

Post a Comment