Monday, March 30, 2009

My Gown

I am so excited for Miss New Hampshire this year! Everything has fallen into place perfectly. The first thing that fell into place was my gown. It is beautifully made to fit my body in every way. AJ from Chantilly Place designed my gown for Miss NH and I was able to communicate to him what I wanted. I had such a great experience going to his shop in Lowell MA. He was so much fun to work with. Each time I went to his shop during my fittings I cried tears of joy because I was so happy with my gown.
Ok so I have to admit the first time I cried was the first time I was at his store and we both had this great idea for a gown but this was my first time making something from scratch so I ended up getting really emotional because I was #1 VERY NERVOUS and #2 VERY EXCITED (I think the nervous part was what made me cry)
Each time I went to him I fell in love with the dress even more. The final fit made me cry because I felt like a rock star! The dress is perfect. I even gave AJ goose bumps because he was so happy for me.
I think you will find my gown is elegant and sexy all in one! I can't wait for the evening gown music to come on on Friday night!

Check out www.missnh.org to purchase tickets for Friday night if you would like to come and see my amazing gown. I will be competing in Lifestyle and Fitness as well as Evening Gown on Friday. The show starts at 7:00 I hope to see you there!
~Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment