Friday, August 7, 2009

Kelsey and I have raised over $500 for the New Hampshire Food Bank




Kelsey and I have been baking up a storm this summer. We have raised over $500 for the New Hampshire Food Bank and Share Our Strength! Thank you so much to all of our bakers!

Judd, Sundae, Lois, Cheryl, Kristen, Stephanie, Judy, Dori, Janet, Chantel, Patty, and Lauren.

A special thank you goes out to Sweet Dreams Bakery, Saint Anthony's Bakery, Shaw's and Sam's Club for their generous donations.

Another special thank you to the Stratham Fair, Vickey Avery, and the Exeter Rec for letting us host our bake sales.

Kelsey and I would both also like to thank our mothers for helping at our Bake Sale. My mom was a TROOPER and sat in the rain with me all day Friday at the Stratham Fair and then because we had more to sell she sat with me all day Saturday as well. She's a great mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment