Saturday, September 19, 2009

I MET MISS AMERICA!!!

The big moment! Katie Stam, Miss America 2009 is the second Miss America I have crossed paths with. She is 23 and has one more semester of school left and is my role model. When she spoke at the conference I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to keep speaking. She was refreshing, enlightening, polished, elegant, and the face of the Miss America Organization that says I am worthy, I am brave, I am strong, and I can do this. She told great stories and brought tears to my eyes. I was sitting so close to her while she spoke she is a true inspiration and gave me the extra boost that I can do anything. Thank you Katie for taking a picture with me and for making a difference in my life. You are a wonderful Miss America.

No comments:

Post a Comment