Friday, May 7, 2010

Talent Son of a Preacher Man


Costume made by AJ!  I loved my costume.  I told AJ I wanted something sexy and red for my talent costume.  That same day he sent me a sketch of this very costume.  When it was made after my final fitting I put the costume on and began to cry.  I LOVED IT!  I've never worked with a designer who is so amazing.  He is so much fun and puts his all into his designs.  I was a bit nervous about it at first but the final product is always breath taking.  I felt like a professional singer on Friday night and totally rocked it.  I love singing and that performance was something I had been waiting to do at Miss NH for years!  I'm glad I finally got the opportunity to entertain at Miss NH!  I loved every second on that stage after all I only got 2 minutes :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful get up!

    But where's the video????

    You should have called the KingCaster :)

    C

    ReplyDelete