Saturday, April 18, 2009

I woke up this morning to an email from Billy Shore: Share Our Strength's Co-Founder

What an exciting email to wake up to! I went to check my email today and was so touched that Billy sent me this note. He is such a busy man and took time out of his day to send me a nice email.


good luck‏
From: Shore, Billy (******@strength.org)
Sent:Sat 4/18/09 10:34 AM
To: Alicia Rossman (a_ross15@hotmail.com)
Alicia,
Saw the article in the Portsmouth Herald. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck. We’re so proud of your commitment to ending hunger.
Billy


http://www.strength.org/about/executive_team/
Check out his bio on the website!
While I was in Washington D.C. I was able to meet with 3 leaders on the executive team: Billy, Debbie, and Chuck

I had such a great time meeting with them and am so impressed with all of work they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment